First Responder Trauma Backpack
First Responder Trauma Backpack- Red Fluid Resistant
Features that separate us from the competition:
- Constructed of 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Bags are tested to hold over 100 lbs
- Built with durability to last for many years
- Bar-tacking at all stress points to reinforce stitching
- All black nickel hardware
- Shoulder straps use gel foam padding for a comfortable carry
- Pull out kneeling pad included in some models
- Oversized zippers and pulls for easier opening
- Replacement parts readily available
- Best bag warranty in the industry
- Best stock in the industry
The Kemp USA Premium Total EMS Bag is a large, multi-functional bag that is offered in the Premium Blue Line of Bags. This is an extremely versatile bag to help organize the many needs of an emergency professional. The bag is constructed using 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon for maximum durability. High stress points have been reinforced with bartack and cross stitched.
The exterior has one large and two small zippered utility pouches with high visibility reflective pull tabs for quick and easy access. The interior is designed to be modified to meet changing needs. There are numerous fast stick strips, elastic loops, along with removable and adjustable compartments to fit large and small objects.
The Total EMS bag can be carried using a gel foam padded shoulder strap, by a single handle on the top or side of the bag, or backpack style using the tuck-away padded shoulder straps.
Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 8