Recon Medical-Gen 4 Tourniquet
Recon Medical Gen 4 Tourniquet: High Visibility Orange
Recon Medical Gen 4 Tourniquet: NEW 2020
Can be applied to self one handed or to patient, for use on upper and lower extremities.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Windlass and Buckle Core. Strong and weatherproof. Will not fail in extreme heat or freezing temperatures.
- Beveled windlass clip to secure windlass in patient transport.
- US Made DuPontⓇ KevlarⓇ Stitching. Double layer stitching provides extra strength to secure inner strap. Prevents velcro delamination under extreme tension at largest diameter for large patients.
- Finger Hole design – ASSISTED OCCLUSION STRAP (AOS) Strap designed with finger hole for grip. Kevlar Stitching 4 inches from tip preventing Velcro delamination under extreme tension.Finger hole assists achieving positive tension while implementing device in wet, muddy, and bloody environments.Kevlar stitching perpendicular to strap end improves maintaining tourniquet tension during maximum pressure and largest strap diameter.
- Recon Gen 4 Tourniquet
- Built in pen for marking tourniquet application time
- UV protection storage bag
- Instruction manual on proper staging and usage of tourniquet
- Lifetime warranty from RECON Medical
Staging the Tourniquet: