SAM Pelvic binder: Standard Size
SAM® Pelvic Sling/Binder II
SAM® Pelvic Sling is the first and only force-controlled circumferential pelvic belt. Featuring an optimized one-piece design, it’s scientifically proven to safely and effectively reduce and stabilize open-book pelvic ring fractures.
The patented SAM® AUTOSTOP buckle acts to avoid over- or under-tightening of SAM® Pelvic Sling. Once optimal compressive force is reached, two prongs activate, clicking to confirm correct application. The sling is secured in place with its Velcro® system strap.
- Patented buckle acts to avoid over- or under-tightening
- Once optimal compressive force is reached, two prongs activate, clicking to confirm correct application.
- The sling is secured in place with its Velcro® system strap.
- Designed for maximum comfort, able to withstand extreme temperature or exposure to hard or sharp objects while remaining comfortable for extended durations
- Radiolucent material, can be x-rayed with sling/binder in place
- Standard: 32-50" waist
Two person application video:
Single person application video:
Autostop Buckle video: