Waterproof Medic Case
Waterproof Medic Case-Nanuk 935
Three soft-grip handles make this wheeled case one of the most convenient on the market. The waterproof medic case's polyurethane wheels withstand rough terrains while the one handed retractable handle offers unparalleled usability. No matter where you go you’re guaranteed a smooth ride. For total equipment protection, look no further than the waterproof medic case with resin shell and patented Powerclaw latches. This is the perfect case for carrying first aid and medical supplies to any location or event.
Case Specifications: Nanuk 935
- Includes: Padded Shoulder strap with metal attachment clips
- Includes: Mesh lid organizer with 4 zipper pouches
- Includes: 3 Nylon removable zipper pouches with clear window
- 1 Blue, 1 Red, 1 Orange
- Includes: First Aid waterproof logo on front on case
- Includes: Waterproof medic case, colour orange
- Interior Dimensions: L20.5" x W11 . 3" x H 7.5"
- Exterior Dimensions: L22.0" x W14.0" x H9.0"
- Weight (empty): 11.6 lbs | 5.3 kg
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F (-29°C ) Max 140°F (60°C)
- Lid Depth: 2.1"
- Base Depth: 5.4"
- Internal Volume: 1.00 cu.ft (28.3 L)
- Material: lightweight NK-7 polypropylene
- Max Buoyancy: 58 lbs | 26.4 kg
- Waterproof Ip67
- Certifications: ATA 300 | ASTM D4169 | Mil-std-810f | IP67 Rating
- Made in Canada and Guaranteed for Life