Zoll AED 3
Zoll AED 3
More powerful images, combined with sychronized voice and text prompts, help guide the responder through the rescue.
The Zoll AED 3 defibrillator also provides detailed CPR guidance with Real CPR Help, featuring an enhanced bar guage that enables real-time feedback on the quality of CPR being provided.
- Real CPR Help that can see your chest compressions during CPR to let you know when you’re doing high-quality CPR.
- Shock delivery 8 seconds after stopping CPR for a more effective shock.
- Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with the latest Guidelines.
- Universal CPR Uni-padz for push-button selection of Child rescue using the Child button on the front of the ZOLL AED 3.
- Scissors attached to CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing.
- Dual orientation (upright or flat) for the best visibility in a rescue.
- On-screen CPR cycle countdown timer to let you know time remaining in this cycle.
- On-screen display of elapsed rescue time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS personnel will need to know on arrival.
- Rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, barrier mask, razor, paper towel and towelette.
- High-resolution full-color graphic images and text accompany all audio prompts for easy understanding of what to do next.
1 Zoll AED unit Semi Automatic
1 AED 3 Battery Pack
1 CPR Uni-padz Universal (Adult./Pediatric) electrodes
1 Operators manual, Quick Start Guide, and Rescue Reference Poster
1 6 year standard warranty